Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Brooklyn Omaru Creek project


Testing Omaru Creek for -

I am going to find out: how clear the water is


I am going to test this by: getting some water samples and testing the water by putting the words behind the jar

Resources and equipment: the water we’ll be using is tap water, sea water, bridge water and the culvert water


I predict that: the bridge water sample will be the dirtiest.

I think this because: there is a lot of plants and rubbish.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
9
Tap water
12
Omaru Creek water by culvert
9
Omaru Creek water by bridge
24


My conclusion (what I found out): That in Omaru Creek there a catfish making the creek dirty.



Why I think this is: because they a digging up the mud underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.