Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

Helping my mum at work

Today my mum and I drove to her work, she works at green-fingers. Green- fingers is a garden bin company, all of the truck drivers have to drop off bins and garden bags off to people that have ordered them.

As we were pulling up to her work there was a big muddy puddle in front of our park. The weather was not nice to, it was raining so we had to get into the office quick because I couldn't get my cast wet. When we were walking up the bins smelt bad EWWW!!

Inside the office there were 3 men sitting at their desks. There names were Mike, Scott and Bertan. When I fist went in it was really quiet and a bit awkward. The other office people were having a christmas party.

After a little while my mum asked me if I could do the runs for her. The runs is papers that have peoples names on them and you have to put them into snap lock bags. When I was finished we went home.

2 comments:

  1. Your mum is lucky to have you help her out.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn,

    You are so lucky to check out where mum works. I know how it feels when you walk on a pile of mud it's so disgusting. But your mum is lucky that you have helped her out. Maybe without your sprained arm you could have done more work.

    From Taunese

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.