Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Being a Good Friend

WALT: explain to your reader what being a good friend means

What are friends? Well friends are people you hang out with and play together share stuff with, have sleepovers with and more fun and exciting things . Having friends are a good thing because you won't be lonely all the time and you will also have a lot of fun. Whenever you're feeling down your friends will always be by your side.


To be a good friend you will have to be nice and respectful to your friends and even people you don't know. Sometimes you can  just smile then they might smile back and that's how you know you've been a good friend to someone. Another way to be a good friend is to help your friends out if they are having trouble with thing’s like school work. Always remember to be a good friend to others and friends.


The reason why we  have friends is so that you won't be lonely at school and even other  places, if you have friends you can always have someone to talk to and hang out with and in the weekends or holidays you can catch up with each other and maybe have sleepovers to. I think it would be fun to have sleepovers in the holidays and weekends or even birthday parties. This year I turned ten and my friends and I had a sleepover at my house it was really fun.

How do you know they are your true friends? Well for me I have friends that are honest , loyal, kind and funny that’s how I know my friends were my true friends. Make sure your friends are kind and honest and make sure they are not mean to you and especially to anybody else. If they are mean and pick on other people then you know that person is not your true friend.  


I think having friends is awesome and you will have a lot of fun with them, so make sure you have good friends. Make sure to be a good friend to so you don’t lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.