Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

The last day of school

Today it is the 19th of december and it was the last day of school. We had a shared lunch for the year 5/6 people it was yummy, the boys had to bring something thats savory and the girls had to bring something sweet, I bought some chocolate covered strawberries and my two best friends bought jelly cups  and fruit kebabs. Ariana bought the fruit kebabs and Lucy bought the jelly cups and my other friends bought lollies  and cupcakes and other sweet stuff. Most of the boys bought chips and sausage rolls. After that we played a game of volleyball and handball, when the bell rang we all got our bags and went to the hall to say goodbye and other stuff. When we all said happy holidays we were all aloud to go. I went to hug my teacher and there were heaps of people in the way I tried to squeeze through to say good bye. Then I said goodbye to my friends.

     

 Thank you teachers for what you have taught us this year and I can't wait to see you next year.


Merry christmas and a happy holidays everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.