Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Movies

Last Saturday my friend Starr and I went to the movies to watch Mr peabody and Sherman. Our movie started at 1:00pm so we had lunch with my mum. After we finished our lunch we headed back to the movies and brought our food and went into the cinema. Inside the cinema there were a lot of people ready to watch the movie.

After the movie had finished we went to go meet my mum and brother outside, and then I said can we please go into the arcade room for a little bit. When we went in to the arcade I played on the claw machine  but I didn't get anything just lollies from the tiny claw machine. After I tried the claw machines I went to play on this game where you could win a gift card that had the same money of the stuff you could buy.

Later when we headed back home I told my dad about the movie.

                                                               The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.